A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The website uses it to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to suit your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookiesare, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please click on this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, please contact Google direct if you wish to exercise any rights in this regard.
- Social media: Each social media site uses its own cookies to enable you to click on Like or Sharebuttons.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. There are different ways of doing this, depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookiespolicy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools used for storing cookies and you should use them to exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that the aforementioned browsers will handle cookies correctly or incorrectly.
- In some cases cookies need to be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a signatory company of the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Please see this link for information about how Google uses the cookies.