“The Force of Nature” is the name given to the company photo contest organized by Eiffage within the framework of the National Biodiversity Strategy. All Eiffage Group employees are invited to take part in the competition and enjoy the exciting prizes as well as have your photographic skill displayed in the company’s 2017 calendar.
This year’s contest theme was chosen to show Eiffage’s involvement in environmental and biodiversity conservation activities and, as the name suggests, focuses on how the overwhelming energy of Nature has been intriguing humankind for millions of years. The theme is clearly appealing for those employees who are photo enthusiasts ready to compete and prove not only their camera skills, but also the magic of Nature captured by photography.
In The Force of Nature contest, employees can submit entries in the following categories:
- Extreme climatic phenomena (storms, floods, droughts, thunderstorms, etc…)
- Landscapes (waterfalls, glaciers, volcanoes, mountains, lakes, virgin or cultivated fields, etc…).
- Animal and plant resistance in extreme conditions.
- Production of solar, wind and waterpower.
Overall, this competition is a great opportunity to take part in the company’s activities and, in a small way, give back to Nature all the beauty she gives us for free. This contest is also a reminder of the importance of balanced use of our natural resources and that Eiffage has a responsibility to work on this vital task.
If you would like to read the contest rules in order to participate, follow this link.
All entries must be submitted by the 15th of September 2016 in the following website: www.concoursphotos.eiffage.com.
These are the main rules and the prizes to be awarded:
24 winning photographs will be selected and featured in the 2017 EIFFAGE Calendar.
- The first 12 winners will receive €500 worth of gift vouchers.
- The other 12 winners will receive €250 worth of gift vouchers.
The contest is open to all employees of the Group (France, Europe and Senegal), except for:
- employees who sit on the selection committees.
- personnel of the Sustainable Development Department.
- personnel of the Communication Department of Eiffage.
* In addition, employees who have already won twice in the past three years cannot win the current edition of the contest.
- All photographs submitted must have been taken by employees of the company.
- Entrants may submit no more than 6 photos each in any category.
- All photographs must be submitted in a high-resolution electronic format (jpg) of at least 300 dpi.