Palma de Mallorca. Eiffage Energía Sistemas is going to undertake, through the Facilities Department of the Eastern Zone, the retrofitting works of a multipurpose building, located at Calle Felicià Fuster, 7 in Palma de Mallorca. It is a building belonging to the Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public Function.
The work to be carried out is aimed at rectifying the existing deficiencies, especially with regard to the installations. Yet without overlooking any pathology such as humidities, fissures or cracks in the partitions and coatings.
Scope of the project
The building consists of a Ground floor, First floor, Second floor and Roof. It has a constructed surface area of 7,387.97 m2.
Eiffage Energía Sistemas will carry out the following works:
- Removal of the old air conditioning, including machines and ducts, as well as the accumulators associated with the existing solar panels.
- Installation of a new air conditioning and centralised ventilation system. A network that will significantly improve the comfort and energy efficiency of the building.
- Refurbishment of part of the electrical system; and replacement of obsolete lighting fixtures with more modern and efficient ones.
- Installation of a new fire protection network in all areas of the building. This installation is to ensure the safety of the occupants in case of emergency.
- Implementation of a new plumbing and sanitary hot water network, complemented by a control centre and hypochlorite dosing equipment to maintain high hygiene standards.
- Supply and installation of new false ceilings and wall linings, which will not only improve the visual appearance of the building, but will also contribute to its thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Provision and installation of state-of-the-art fire doors to ensure the safety of people and property in case of fire.
More than 25 years’ experience in the integral installations sector, a team of highly qualified professionals and the confidence of being part of a large group are the guarantee that Eiffage Energía Sistemas can carry out any type of installation in public and administrative buildings.
Our teams of multidisciplinary professionals manage projects involving all types of electrical, mechanical and special installations, working for a leading company, both in the execution of large or single projects, thanks to the Group’s great technical and economic capacity, and in all types of smaller installations and projects, where our large infrastructure and extensive network of branches allow us to carry them out at very competitive prices, offering our customers a very close and high quality service.