In these difficult times in which we are facing an unprecedented health crisis, Eiffage Energía is firmly committed to all our clients and particularly to those in the healthcare sector, who are on the front lines of COVID-19. Eiffage Energía continues to provide essential services.
Eiffage Energía is developing initiatives and activities to support the healthcare sector, which is currently overwhelmed by the constant increase in the number of patients and resource shortfalls in terms of materials and equipment. And this is possible thanks to our extensive presence in both the public and private healthcare sector and our broad field of operations, ranging from the supply and maintenance of electromedical devices to the construction and maintenance of all types of hospital facilities.
Eiffage Energía continues to provide essential services. At Eiffage Energía, we have not only continued to provide our services but also expanded them. Thus making our expertise and infrastructure available to the hospitals to collaborate in trying to contain the harsh consequences of this pandemic as quickly as possible. We are awaiting the activation of other lines of activity in the next few days, following the latest news from the government.
Electromedicine, an essential service
From the Electromedicine area, we have participated in different working groups at national level:
- Work shifts have been restructured to provide maximum coverage.
- We have transferred ventilation equipment to minimise the shortfall of this type of equipment.
- Implemented different work protocols for reconditioning monitoring and ventilation equipment.
- Supplied diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Redirected stocks of essential materials, such as flow meters, regulators and duplicators from the different electromedical laboratories to the centres with the greatest need.
- Our clients’ equipment has been transferred between hospitals, etc.
And all this while providing on-site technical support to more than 160 centres.
We continue our unswerving commitment to guaranteeing the continuity of the service and maintaining our maximum involvement, maintaining service excellence during this period.
Other essential services
In addition, we continue our activity in:
- Maintenance and repair of breakdowns in food retailers, such as Mercadona, Día Lidl, etc.
- Maintenance of data processing centres in administrative buildings.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical grid failures for clients such as Iberdrola, Red Eléctrica, Endesa and Naturgy.
- Repair of breakdowns and maintenance of the gas network.
And, in general, all the services offered by Eiffage Energía that affect the activities that remain active. We at Eiffage Energía would like to THANK all the workers who are providing these services and express our commitment to continuing to offer them maximum assurances.